Termite Control Services in Nairobi Kenya
If you think that you have cockroaches, the first step is to contact our cockroaches control services team to help you.
Rentocare pest specialists can provide you with peace of mind when you are experiencing a cockroach infestation. Our certified specialists can provide you with safe, reliable cockroach control services when you need it most. With access to the latest technology and knowledge, you can rely on our pest specialists to find effective solutions for your cockroach infestation. Services may vary depending on the type of cockroach.
Our cockroaches control services will include an inspection of the area with a flashlight, insecticide application, and insect monitor placement. Your specialist will remove any current cockroaches with a vacuum and then place mouse glue boards and apply granular cockroach bait where cockroaches may enter. A non-repellent liquid residual insecticide will be applied to areas where cockroaches harbor or are likely to crawl. Any gaps in your home will be sealed with a silicone sealant, copper mesh, expandable foam, etc.
Our services and benefits
Regular inspections – this ensures that our specialist can stay on top of any potential infestation from the very first sign of it.
Certified pest specialists – our team of reliable, qualified and experienced professionals.
Safe, targeted treatments – to minimize the risks of toxins in the home, we use non-toxic products that target the places where cockroaches hide.
Expert knowledge – our knowledge, backed by years of experience and training, about the habits of all cockroach species enables us to provide the most efficient methods of control.
Convenient treatment times – to minimize disruption, our discreet treatments can be scheduled when it is most convenient for you.
Chemical-free solutions – our chemical-free heat treatments offer a solution to resolve cockroach problems effectively in homes and sensitive business environments.
Professional prevention advice – your local specialist can provide expert prevention advice to eliminate the possibility of re-infestation.
Long-term support – we will set up follow-up visits to re-treat (if needed) and monitor for signs of activity.
Other Pest We Eradicate
Our intentions are simple; we aim to eliminate or control any pest problem, no matter how severe, and we include a proofing service in all of our treatments.
Cockroaches control services FAQs
1. How do I know if I have cockroaches?
There are several signs that you may have a cockroach infestation in your home. These include:
- Seeing live cockroaches or their shed skins in your home
- Finding small, dark droppings on surfaces in your home
- Smelling a musty, unpleasant odor
If you suspect that you have cockroaches, it’s important to have a professional pest control company inspect your home and confirm the presence of these pests.
2. How do cockroaches spread?
Cockroaches can enter your home through small cracks and crevices, or they may be brought in on luggage, groceries, or other items. They are attracted to food and water sources and tend to hide in dark, humid areas.
3. How do cockroaches control services work?
Professional cockroaches control services use a combination of chemical and non-chemical methods to eliminate cockroaches. These methods may include:
- Chemical treatments: Applying pesticides to infested areas
- Physical removal: Using a vacuum or other methods to remove cockroaches from surfaces
- Sanitation: Cleaning and sealing potential harborage areas to prevent future infestations
The specific treatment plan will depend on the severity of the infestation and the preferences of the homeowner.
4. How can I prevent future infestations?
There are several steps you can take to prevent future cockroach infestations:
- Keep your home clean and free of clutter
- Store food in sealed containers and dispose of garbage regularly
- Repair any leaks or plumbing issues
- Seal cracks and crevices in your home to prevent cockroaches from entering
- Use a dehumidifier to reduce humidity levels in your home